Yay!! It's officially Launch Day for my new book, City Farmhouse Style! 🥂That means right at this very moment if you pre-ordered the book it is on a UPS, FedEx, or USPS truck headed straight ➡️ to your door!
We have 3 launch parties planned over the next few weeks but I wanted to kick off the 1st one on social media with all of you because it has meant so much to me to have you here sharing the book with your friends and pre-ordering copies for yourself + ordering to sell in your stores too! I love you all for this ... so very much! You are like family to me - I really, really mean that. ️
And speaking of friends & (like) family ... I have a few local friends/family who wanted to join in to help celebrate this special day. So, I thought it would be fun to put together a GIVE-A-WAY "Pickin Package" .... that's a seriously awesome $1000.00 SWAG BAG filled with everything a picker would love:
1. An autographed copy of City Farmhouse Style. Complete with a resource section of all my favorite pickin spots!
2. A nice heavy weight City Farmhouse canvas tote for all your pickin essentials + roomy enough to hold a few farmhouse finds too!
3. A City Farmhouse hat - because you need to look cool while your pickin. And, it doubles up for unexpected rain gear. (The one in the photo is David's - yours will be a brand new one but they didn't arrive yet )
4. My absolute favorite flannel shirts of all time from @franklinflannels. When the weather is cool you'll always find me reaching for my favorite vintage Franklin Flannel. Besides ... you'll wanna look stylish while "pickin".
5. Every picker needs a great pair of boots because some "pickin" holes can get a little dusty - or muddy. But, who says you should sacrifice style while schlepping through a honey hole. Or, maybe you just want to look exceptionally stylish while strolling the isles of your favorite show.
That's why I've teamed up with my favorite leather guy Phillip Nappi @peternappi to get you in a pair of these boots handmade by his family since 1887 in Italy! The "Julia" is pictured here but you can pick any boot from the line (excluding the limited & special editions). Click on over to his website via his IG link and start dreaming. It's the only time it's ok for your boots to be worth more than your picks!
6. Nobody knows what it's like to pick more than Holly Williams @whitesmercantile which is why her store stocks picker favorites which just happen to be some of her favorites too - like the Sleep Bath Seltzer - for tub soaking after a hard days pickin - and the Los Poblanos Lavender Lotion + some silky honey lip balm, a notebook for all the details & pickin stories, the coolest little knife ever (for finger splinters - haha - but sometimes true), and yummy Tennessee handmade candies (GooGoo Cluster (a pickin snack tradition) & Oliver and sincl Duck Fat Caramels (energy fuel)!
7. You'll need to occasionally wipe your hands and the sweat from your forehead, so Jason @dirthomeandgarden happily threw in this cool bandana that he made from vintage fabric! Now that's pretty sweet!
8. Working up a thirst is bound happen so I loved that @binksoutfitters has the best Camelbak Spill Proof Insulated drink cup in the world! Keeps your ice water cold - or if it was a bad day pickin
Plus, I'm throwing in a BONUS PAIR of First Shop of the Fair tickets for the Oct. 20-21 CF Pop-up Fair AND a guaranteed RSVP for the October 14 Book Launch Party (that's the 2nd party) in Franklin!
Are you in it to win it? Go over to the INSTAGRAM giveaway post to enter. Here's how!
- FIRST Link 4 friends in the comment section.
- Follow each party sponsor: @cityfarmhouse @franklinflannels @peternappi @whitesmercantile @binks @dirthomeandgarden
- Share via the re-post app or via your own post for 10 X's the entry!
PLUS! If you order the book via the Amazon link in my profile by midnight Sept. 13 and I draw your name - I'll throw in a $50.00 BONUS GAS CARD for your "pickin" trip. So screen shot your receipt so that you can email it to me if you are selected!
The next party is October 14 & its RSVP only. We'll announce it on social media but the newsletter is the best way to guarantee a spot. So go sign up now via cityfarmhousefranklin.com.
Thanks so much for celebrating with me!
- PS let me know what you think about the book!