CASTING CALL! Do any of these photos remind you of your own farmhouse style or something similar - or maybe your farmhouse style is even better! If so, we need to talk.City Farmhouse is looking for a few more spaces to photograph and feature in our new book, City Farmhouse Style.
Your space must BE ALREADY DECORATED IN FARMHOUSE STYLE, with the exception of expected styling, which we will do at no charge. If this describes your space as it relates to any of the spaces listed below, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 615-268-0216.
There is NO CHARGE TO BE FEATURED. We want to showcase your talents and your home! ANYWHERE in the U.S. We already have some awesome spaces! We can't wait to see what you have done!
Category 1: Traditional Farmhouse
1. A traditional farmhouse in a rural setting that is decorated in farmhouse style.
2. A traditional farmhouse in a rural setting with beautiful flower, vegetable, or herb gardens.
Category 2: Small Spaces
1. A small space, cottage, town home, apartment, brownstone, etc. in, or near an urban city, that is decorated in modern farmhouse style.
Category 3: Working Studios
1. A small studio - working studio, artist, recording artist, work space, fashion designer studio, etc. decorated in modern farmhouse style - in, or near, an urban city.
Category 4: Gardens
1. Small container flower gardens, particularly patio & balcony gardens, or indoor window gardens in unique containers. In, or near, an urban city. 2. Small container vegetable or herb gardens on a patio, balcony, or indoor window gardens in unique containers. In, or near, an urban city.